Tuesday, January 9, 2018

What I want out of TINST 475

Hello world, let me start off by saying who I am and then get to what I want out of my TINST 475 class. As of today's date of 1/9/2018, I am 21 years of age and will be be graduating from University of Washington Tacoma with a Bachelors in Computer Science! It's very exciting for me especially being as young as I am, however during recent times I've had time to reflect on my experiences and also what exactly I want out of life itself. Ever since I was young I was never afraid of working hard in order to get what I wanted, the actual process made achieving my goal that much sweeter, and with my degree it is no different. Mentally I tend to overthink, and this is one of my major weaknesses and I always feel what I do is never enough, which can be considered a strength or weakness, to me it has made life a lot harder. With this in mind and my future thinking nature i'm already considering what I will do 5 years after graduating. I see myself working for others, but what I truly desire out of life is to be successful, wealthy, and being able to work for myself and not someone else. As being a first generation college student in my family I have been driven by this mindset my whole life it's solidified in my head that I must do this in order to live a full and prosperous life for myself and my family. So how does this apply to TINST 475? I want this class to give me the opportunity and resources I need education wise in order to start something that could be successful. I want to absorb as much information from every speaker and my instructor so that I can make something of myself. The only thing I am certain about is that i'm living now and one day I wont, and I will not waste my time while I am here, I want to do big things and I want this class to be the start.

No comments:

Post a Comment