Monday, January 15, 2018

My Business Plans

Let's get right into it, my top 3 Business Plan ideas in no particular order.

     Firstly a business idea that I have been wanting to pursue for some time is essentially a water bottle that acts similar to a Fitbit. So essentially it will keep track of how much water the person intakes and with this physical water bottle comes a mobile application so that users can keep track of records dating back to the initial purchase and use of the product. Dehydration is a problem in some peoples lives and people who want to pursue a healthier lifestyle might find this a simpler option since they would not have to count the water themselves and it would all be counted and collected in one area.

     My second business idea I have not put as much thought into, nevertheless I believe it could be decent considering how much of our lives we like tracked. This is more of a gag gift that could be purchased, but it could be interesting. It's a umbrella that keeps track of how much water it sheltered you from. Again not much thought has been put into it, but could be fun to use.

     Lastly this is something that I also have thought about for a good amount of time now. I wanted to create a USB drive that has a screen on it, so that you could see exactly what is stored on it without having to plug it into a computer. It could just be charged by having it plugged into a computer so there wouldn't be too many extra parts to it. So these are my 3 Business Plan ideas, I might have a different idea that I would pursue over these in the future, however for now, these are my top 3 and my most favorable ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment